Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crochet Love ♥


This was a craft suggested in my school, to sort of finish off the year, i got addicted. I made this because i was bored, i really had no project in mind at all. I started off with motifs and braids, and really enjoyed it.
I learned nothing about crochet in school, i learned from a book called 150 Crochet Trims, it's REALLY awesome, it has practically everything for a beginner, there's a refresher course for the basic stitches and skills.

For the month that's left from summer, i'm taking on all kinds of crafts that i can finish, the things that i can actually get something useful out of, so i discovered Craft Gawker, i don't know if it's a website that has an iPhone app, or an iPhone app that has a website, but it's REALLY awesome. It sort of gets you to DIY tutorials for many different awesome things. I'll post anything i achieve here, i hope i do.

So far I've only made covers for phones and iPods and books, and small teeny-tiny bags, some gifts for my mom and friends and bookmarks, believe it or not, that was the thing i was excited about most, bookmarks, i love this whole crafts thing.

1 comment:

  1. Rahmeh is this your name? i have followed the link from stardoll. i think your blog is great. we also have several blogs; one for a detective called Castle, another for learning Spanish and another for learning English. I think the amirogami is great. the threads brand DMC has an amazing blog full of projects and like you I saw a project about cupcakes, toasts, teapot etc http://www.elblogdedmc.com/ go to post of 7th August.
    All the best with your Ramadan. shoppingspree28

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind?