Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I miss my journal

The last time i went to UAE was in February i think. when i was there i did A LOT of shopping, and not just for clothes, i got this journal that shows on the outside Barquq, Gates of Cairo. I started writing in it when i was there, i kept at it until i got to Jordan, there was just nothing that interesting going on because i got back to school, and really the only thing that was interesting at that time was either a quiz or a graded quiz, and i hated writing about those things, because it just brings out the worst memories of studying, and mostly the things the made me go crazy. i began writing again from time to time, every two weeks, or whenever something worth remembering happened. up until now, i haven;t written in it since June 3rd, which is very sad if you ask me. So hopefully, i'll get back to writing again, i have nothing else to do but eat, dance, and watch movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind?